NOTE: Forms and Process completely revised to comply with New 2015 Arizona Law requirements for HOA, Seller and Buyer.
General Information/Overview Letter: attached below
Owners, Realtors, Title Companies: Email SPE HOA's Realtor Representative for any of your questions.
Realtor Representative Contact Email:
FORM: HOA Planned Community Addendum attached below.
- Putting your home up for sale? What you need to know and do.
- Attached document explains new process and obligations for both Seller and SPE HOA.
FORM: Compliance For Sale Inspection by SPE HOA is REQUIRED, when property is put on the market.
- This must be completed by SELLER and HOA. Work with your realtor to complete the form. Email [email protected] for questions regarding fees, etc.
FORM: Realtor HOA Information Form:
- See Compliance For Sale Inspection Form under the Architectural Policy Section. https://www.spehoatucson.com/p/Architecture--Paint-Policy--Form
- Please contact Realtor Representative RealtorRep@spehoatucson.com, who will contact the Chair of Architecture Committee to arrange an inspection.
- Note: Title Company will ask if all violations in this Compliance Inspection have been addressed at closing.
- This form addresses or answers most questions buyer might have about homes in SPE HOA.
- There are Transfer and Disclosure Fees. These are listed in the Realtor HOA Information Form.
FORM - Buyer Document Receipt Form. Acknowledgement that buyer received all documents required by law to be delivered to the buyer.
The following information is to available to all registered Owners on this website. See the PAGES list to your right. The Owner (Seller) has the responsibility to gather these documents from the website.
- By Laws
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Information.
- Most Recent Budget
- Balance Sheet - Dec 31 with Capital Reserve Balance included.
- BudgetOperating: Summary for the Year
- Budget Operating: Detail for the Year.
- Budget Capital Reserve detail.
- Dues Letter with Summary Operating and Reserve Budgets.
- Contact Information for Board and Committee Chairs.
- Policies and Procedures - including a SUMMARY of our Rules and Regulations. Everyone is encouraged to look at this summary, which has some major rules and regulations, but also includes Trash, Rural Metro, Cable, etc. information.
Attached Documents Below in PDF Format:
- Letter: What You Need to Know and Do.
- Form - Realtor HOA Information Form
- Form - HOA Planned Community Addendum
- Form see link - Compliance for Sale Inspection Form https://www.spehoatucson.com/p/Architecture--Paint-Policy--Forms
- Form - Buyer Document Receipt Form
- SPE HOA Insurance Certificate